Mollie



This Christmas we spent ten days dogsitting for a Goldendoodle named Mollie. Very smart and sweet dog, my daughter loved her and went around the house looking for her the morning after she went home. Having Mollie around reminded me what it was like to have a dog in the house again [I grew up with dogs, Labradors and an English Springer Spaniel]; it made me miss my dog living back home with my family in Cambodia. Maybe we can get a dog soon, I know that Aria is definitely on my side. :]







 
We haven't been getting much snow over here in Chicago, but we did manage to get a couple inches over Christmas, which Mollie thoroughly enjoyed.











All tuckered out from her fun in the snow...


This entry was posted in ,,,,,,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Mollie

  1. straitlet says:

    Katrina, this is great! Mollie LOVES rolling around in fresh snow. When she was a puppy she'd get buried in it and it would be hard to find her! Here's to hoping 2013 brings you (and Aria) a puppy!

Leave a Reply