Shoes

I'm not a big high heel person. Don't get me wrong, I love how they look and the sound they make when you walk in them. I just don't get a lot of opportunities to wear them, so when I do they start to get uncomfortable after awhile. So I buy a lot of my heels at the Unique thrift store around the corner from my house. I find a lot of great stuff there. Clothes, shoes and kitchen supplies.

I recently found this great pair of purple mary-jane style heels. I love them. So much. I'm so excited I found them.

I also have two pairs of shoes with the brand Unlimited on them. I'm not sure what designer that is, but they are very cute shoes. 

I found this black pair of Jessica Simpson platform heels at a yard sale fro eight dollars.


This pair of low heels I bought in Cambodia a long time ago. They still fit and still look good, so I still wear them. :]


This last pair of shoes I bought at a Plato's Closet, I had been searching for a pair of nude heels that matched my pale skin and didn't have too high a heel. These were perfect. 


Now I am on the hunt for some cute red shoes, white flats and a mustard colored sweater or cardigan.

This entry was posted in ,,,,,,,,,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply