Self Portraits


Yesterday was feeling more like spring, so I went out to the park to take some photos.
There are also some on my other blog Chocolate Covered Love.


These are all taken with my tripod and my camera set on a timer.
So a lot of running back and forth between me and the camera. I definitely got my exercise.
These ones turned out the best.



This entry was posted in ,,,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Self Portraits

  1. These are great shots! I love the location and your makeup. You look perfectly sun-kissed! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit my blog and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'! I have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

  2. Unknown says:

    hey cutie :)

    you look very sweet and your photos are great !
    I love fashion, too, so maybe you like to visit my blog? its german, but there is a translation button :)

    berlintrends.blogspot.com

    xoxo, Fee

  3. you should get a remote shutter release, that way you won't have to run!! you can usually get a simple one for 20$ or so.

Leave a Reply